FOODBEV SETA Liaison Administrators (Internship)
Ekurhuleni West TVET College - Germiston, Gauteng
Internship | Administration
Closing date yi 7 ka May 2021
- To generate projects that will benefit the surrounding community to the TVET College, Food and Beverages Manufacturing SETA.
- A minimum of a National Diploma or NQF Level 6 qualification, or equivalent, to Management Assistant / Business Management;
- No work experience required.
- Must be a South African citizen;
- Driver's licence;
- A passion for skills development and education and training;
- The abillity to manage relationships and build collaborative networks.
Skills & Competencies
- Customer services;
- Report writing;
- Workshops / meetings;
- Be attentive to details;
- Self-disciplined and deadline driven;
- Excellent time management;
- General skills.
- Assist with placement of learners for internships and work experience in the Foof and Beverages Manufacturing sector;
- Assist with the placement of TVET College Lecturers to obtain industry experience and exposure;
- Assist with busrsaries for TVET College learners;
- Assist with SETA Grants and special projects from the Food and Beverages Manufacturing SETA;
- Assist with the coordination and identification of programmes for which the TVET College can obtain accreditation with the SETA (based on industry requirements, community needs and opportunities).
- Collaborate with local and national government to build cap[acity within the TVET College as and when required;
- Monitor implementation of SETA interventions and report on the impact thereof.
- Participate in the Food and Beverage Manufacturing SETA exhibition and expos, including distribution of career guides.
- Prepare monthly and quartely reports and submit to the Food and Beverages Manufacturing SETA.
- Please mark the application clearly as APPLICATION: FOODBEV SETA LIAISON ADMINISTRATOR..
- Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
- Ekurhuleni West TVET College is an equal opportunities employer. the college reserves the right not to appoint.
- R6 000.00 pm.
- Employment conract is limited to 2 years and 11 months.
Closing date for applications
- 07 May 2021 at 13h30.
- As soon as possible.
- Ms Virginia Rasodi or Mr Ndumiso Thusini 011 323 1600 x 3686 / 3669.
Candidates are to complete and submit by hand:
- Fully completed new Z83 (effective from 01 January 2021): Application for Employment form (obtainable from any Public Service Department, or from this website, here: Z83: Application for Employment Form);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Original certified copies of qualifications and Academic Record (not older than 3 months);
- Original certified copy of Identity Document (not older than 3 months);
- Original certified copy of Driver's Licence (not older than 3 months).
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 28 ka April 2021