Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Admin Officer- Bid Committees Secretariat (BCS)
Department of Health - Marshalltown, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 23rd ka September 2020
- An (NQF7) qualification in Public/ Business Administration / Supply Chain Management as recognized by SAQA.
- 1-2 years working experience in the related environment.
- Valid driver’s license is essential.
- Prepare submission packs, agendas, signed minutes of all SCM committees’ meetings.
- Coordinate timeous distribution of packs to SCM Committees.
- Coordinate meeting to take place in an orderly fashion.
- Record and taking minutes during the Bid committee meetings.
- Ensure documentation is aligned with recommendations from the committee. Coordinate the updating of Terms of Reference for SCM Committees.
- Research and recommend best practice SCM compliance and regulations procedures and processes. Provide administrative services inclusive of typing letters, filing of documentation and emailing documentation.
- Coordinate provision of Committees’ records for internal and external audits. Manage the record keeping of the SCM function.
- Keep record of all minutes and recordings.
- Keep and maintain a record of all submissions reserving a decision pending.
- Provide appropriate advice to SCM Committees and business in line with technical expertise related to compliance.
- Report on all expenditure that have been sanctioned by the Bid Adjudication Committee on a quarterly basis.
- Maintain a procurement register for RFP’s and Deviations that are recommended by the BAC for HOD’s approval.
- Maintain a register of all tenders or bids awarded.
- Promote compliance to SCM processes and procedures.
- Communicate submissions and decisions to internal business units or subdirectorates.
- Siphiwe Nhlapho: 011 355 8540