Damelin Debtors Clerk Menlyn, Pretoria
Closing date yi 15 ka October 2019
- Achieves financial objectives
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Provides reports
- Maintains rapport with stakeholders, including but not limited regulatory bodies
- Prepares reports
- Solves problems
- Maintains professional knowledge
- Contributes to the team effort
- Maintains quality service
- Matric qualification
- A finance related qualification (Accounts/Bookkeeping) would be an added advantage
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a similar role is a must
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Honest and reliable individual
Skills & Competencies
- Customer service orientated
- Problem solving
- Communication skills
- Relationship building
- Mails form letters to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Confers with customer by telephone in attempt to determine reason for overdue payment, reviewing terms of sales, service, or credit contract with customer.
- Notifies credit department if customer fails to respond.
- Contacts delinquent account customers in person.
- Records information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts.
- Orders repossession or service disconnection, or turns over account to attorney.
- Sorts and files correspondence.
- Grants extensions of payment arrangement.
- Traces customer.
- Liaison with query assistant
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 8 ka October 2019