Human Resources Intern
Council for Medical Schemes - Centurion, Gauteng
Internship | Human Resources
Closing date yi 26 ka February 2021
- You will work within the Council for Medical Schemes for a fixed-term contract of 12 months as a Human Resources Intern
- Applicants must be from a historically disadvantaged background.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age (during the start and completion of the programme).
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Applicants must be computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to work and excel in the specialised fields.
- National Diploma or above in Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology/ Industrial Relations
- No work experience is required
Skills & Competencies
- Problem-solving skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a team
- Good communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills (comfortable dealing with clients in both positive and difficult situations)
- Resilient and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure
- Pay attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a very high degree of confidentiality.
- The HR Intern will inter alia be responsible for supporting the People and Business Solutions team to deliver Personnel/Human Resources/Industrial Relations/Labour Law and Organisational Design solutions to clients.
- Assist to perform day to day HR administration function
- Successful candidate will be responsible for their own transport and accommodation during the period of internship.
- Applicants must note that their qualifications will be verified with relevant institutions.
- The Council for Medical Schemes will pay a monthly stipend to the Graduate Intern.
- The successful applicant will be required to enter into an agreement with the Council for Medical Schemes.
- If invited for an interview, the costs incurred to attend the interview will be the responsibility of the applicant.
Applicants must submit the following (all information will be verified):
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) with traceable contact details, a copy of Tertiary qualification/statement of results, a copy of Identity Document, and a copy of Matric Certificate.
- Failure to submit the required documentation will result in the application not being considered.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 22 ka February 2021