Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Regional HR Assistant
Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration - Pretoria, Gauteng
Full-Time | Human Resources
Closing date yi 22nd ka October 2020
- To provide HR Administration support in the Region/Province.
- To serve as a link between Regional Management and Employees on the one hand, and National Office Human Resources Unit on the other.
- To ensure Regional HR functions are performed and accurate reports are timeously submitted to National Office Human Resources unit.
- Three year National Diploma in Human Resources or Employee Relations; or equivalent business related National Diploma
- Two years HR Administration experience will be an advantage
- Provide recruitment support
- Termination administration
- Leave administration
- Provide other HR administration support
- Provide ETD support
- Provide Wellness support
- To respond in confidence, please send your detailed CV, certified copy of your qualifications, and a covering letter disclosing information that will assist the panel in considering your application.
- When responding to the advert please ensure that the position reference Ref: RHRATS10-20 is quoted first on the subject line, as is.
- Failure to observe this protocol may result in your application being disqualified.
- If we have not responded within a month from the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates.
- The CCMA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- It is the intention of the CCMA to promote representativity in respect of race, gender and disability through the filling of the posts.
- Preference will be given to candidate from the designated groups.