Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Junior Support Engineer
Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Full-Time | IT
Closing date yi 23rd ka October 2020
- To assist and advise all CCMA users with ICT problems and identify ICT needs in a timeous and effective manner.
- National Diploma in IT (or relevant equivalent)
- 2-3 years’ experience in both first and second level support
- Provide first and second level support
- Hardware and software installations
- Project implementation
- Support Bargaining Council
- To respond in confidence, please send your detailed CV, certified copy of your qualifications, and a covering letter disclosing information that will assist the panel in considering your application.
- When responding to the advert please ensure that the position reference Ref: JSENO010-20 is quoted first on the subject line, as is.
- Failure to observe this protocol may result in your application being disqualified.
- If we have not responded within a month from the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates.
- The CCMA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- It is the intention of the CCMA to promote representativity in respect of race, gender and disability through the filling of the posts.
- Preference will be given to candidate from the designated groups.