Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Warehouse department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Warehouse Operator role, which is based in Midrand. The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader: Warehouse in Midrand.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
To execute the activities within the warehouse according to the issued plan within the required operational efficiency standards.
• Ensure all trucks/trailers are loaded on time & in full according to the issued plan
• Ensure compliance to model stock layout for all SKUs
• Ensure stock is removed from the production lines such that there are no disruptions to production due to forklift availability
• Ensure loads are picked on time & accurately
• Comply to housekeeping standards
• Comply to processes
• Achievement of personal operational efficiency standards
• Care for assets as per standard operational practices
• Comply with relevant stock management processes including counting of inventory daily
• Ensure pallets are stretch wrapped according to standard
Skills, Experience & Education
• Grade 12/Matric with Maths
• Must be conversant in English (as the home language or at least a first additional language)
• 6- 12 months relevant warehouse experience (load making /forklift operation)
• Valid forklift driver license will be advantageous
• Prepared to work shifts
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply.