Unemployed Packaging Learnership
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - Pretoria, Gauteng
Learnership | Manufacturing
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Packaging department.
Key Purpose :
To provide 60 people with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3. They will enter into a fixed term contract with CCBSA Pretoria Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a national qualification.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Attention to detail
• Ability to interact well in teams
• Ability to work effectively in teams
Skills, Experience & Education
Qualifications / Experience :
• Minimum Matric with Mathematic and Science
• Minimum N3 certificate in Engineering with mathematics and science or studying towards a relevant degree/diploma
• No work experience required