Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Process Support Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Syrup Maker role, which is based in Devland. The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader: Processing in Devland.
To operate, control and maintain machines in the syrup making plant. To manufacture quality products as per daily operational plan.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Produced syrups
• Sanitized equipment
• Controlled sugar usage
• Transferred and changed over syrups
• Completed data sheets
• Completed and recorded quality control tests
• Maintained safe and hygienic work area
• Solved situational problems
• Maintained and repaired equipment
• Developed and achieved team goals
• Managed own development and performance
Skills, Experience & Education
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
• Team participation
• Calculations (advanced)
• Customer orientation
• Reading comprehension
• Action planning
• Hand-eye coordination
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Matric (with Mathematics and Physical Science)
• Tertiary Education (Degree/Diploma/N4-N6)
• 2 Years production experience in an FMCG environment
• Good vision, hearing and sense of smell. Physical strength, stamina and fitness
Preference will be given to equity candidates.
The advert has minimum requirements listed.
Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply.