Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Manufacturing & Technical Department.
We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for Machine Specialist,
which is based in Devland. The successful candidate will report directly to the Maintenance Controller in Devland.
To maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality at minimum cost without sacrificing standards.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Mechanical standby as per roster.
• Preventative mechanical maintenance work.
• Membership of a fault-finding team.
• Modification projects (whenever necessary).
• Installation of new equipment.
• Development of work instructions related to mechanical equipment.
• Monitor and manage performance of equipment.
• Optimise machine performance and lay-out.
• Optimisation of maintenance schedules.
• Optimise machine availability.
• Ability to work shifts and be available on call-out where necessary
Key Attributes and Competencies:
• Contribute to self and team development.
• Plan budget and prepare the job in a systematic and effective manner.
• Must be able to work under the pressures of a production environment.
• Must have an appreciation for quality and technical standards.
• Must be able to liaise with Machine Suppliers and Technical Support from COF.
• Must be able to carry out mechanical maintenance work.
• Must have 'trouble shooting' skills.
Skills, Experience & Education
Qualification / Experience:
• Minimum Grade 12 with mathematics and science an added advantage
• N4 with Trade Test (Mechanical)
• 5 years’ practical work experience
• PC literacy essential - Microsoft packages.
• Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply.