Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our HR department. We are looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience for HR Business Partner CCBSA role, which is based in Midrand. The successful candidate will report directly to the Senior Human Resources Business Partner.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Strategic Business & HR Alignment (Strategic Management)
• Serves as a proactive member of the ‘regional’ leadership team/s, participating in the management of the business.
• Drives the understanding of people and organisational implications of the business strategy and goals across the regional leadership team/s, and in so doing positively influences the business agenda.
• Focuses on strategic activities, and evaluates HR service and value delivered to the ‘regional’ leadership team/s.
• Works with ‘regional’ leaders to translate business needs into clearly articulated and actionable organisation and people requirements.
• Focuses ‘regional’ leaders on high leverage use of HR processes throughout the year.
• Monitors ‘regional’ performance through the agreement and ongoing use of a people/organisation scorecard.
• Works collaboratively with the business leaders to co-create a plan to shape the desired ‘regional’ culture, through coordinated OD initiatives and touch points with other areas of HR (TM, Reward).
• Facilitates the adoption within the ‘region’ of CCBA methodologies for organisational design and change management.
• Initiates, leads and sustains ‘regional’ change initiatives, and ensures smooth transformation and anchoring.
• Sources specialist support from HQ in more complex change interventions.
Learning and Development
• Facilitates the execution of the SA L&D strategy within the ‘region’, in line with CCBSA HR and local business strategy.
• Diagnoses & facilitates the building of ‘regional’ people and organisation capability required to execute the business strategy.
• Implements capability frameworks and plans within the ‘region’ that facilitates building the organisation’s capabilities, thereby enabling the ‘region’ to deliver on strategy.
• Adopts HQ L&D solutions, and deploys appropriately within the ‘region’.
• Requests HQ to develop bespoke functional L&D solutions for the ‘region’, as required.
• Actively facilitates the building of deep skills in key roles across the ‘region’.
• Shares assets with HQ for use in SEA markets or through hosting of secondments and learning visits.
Talent Management and Performance Management
• Drives effective sourcing and development of ‘regional’ leadership and ensures effective management of the ‘region’s’ talent pipeline, to meet the short, medium and long term requirements.
• Drives execution of the SA Talent strategy in the ‘region’, in line with CCBSA HR and local business strategy.
• Drives ‘regional’ performance through leveraging the organisation’s Performance Management system.
• Enables a high performance, high engagement culture in the ‘region’.
• Drives and facilitates achievement of BBBEE and diversity agenda within the ‘region’.
• Drive holistic wellness, which includes physical and emotional wellbeing, in the workplace through dedicated social systems, tracking and monitoring mechanisms and employee awareness and education.
• Fosters an employee relations environment that supports the delivery of strategy, and ensures communication directly with shop floor employees.
• Ensures effective implementation of the SA Reward strategy within the ‘region’, in line with CCBSA HR and local business strategy.
• Collaborates with Specialist teams to create effective and integrated HR solutions for application in SA and other countries, where required.
• Collaborates with the Business Partner community to agree on the organisation/people agenda in the Business Units and a common set of priority needs from the Specialist teams, and leverage experience/practices in country and HQ.
• Works with the business to deploy the HR solutions in the functional business units. Provides feedback to Specialist teams about HR solution effectiveness, and work with them to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
• Contracts with the business unit leaders on an appropriate value/output focused scorecard, and share insights to drive business performance.
Skills, Experience & Education
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Minimum requirement: Bachelor's Degree, with post graduate HR qualification, or equivalent.
• Added advantage: Master's degree in HR Management/Business Management/Industrial Psychology.
• Minimum requirement: At least10+ years of HR leadership experience in both operational and corporate environments - both generalist and specialist.
• At least 7 years people management experience.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
• Business acumen, to drive organisation performance.
• Ability to influence and engage key stakeholders across different levels.
• Ability to develop clear actionable steps to support business strategy.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to analysis & diagnosis.
• Integrity, and the ability to build trust.
• Reputation for discretion and sound judgment.
• Technical process expertise.
• Ability to collaborate, and work effectively in Teams.
• Inclusiveness and ability to work with diverse backgrounds
• Ability to generate ideas, agree direction, influence and plan actions through productive relationships with groups and individuals.
• Excellent Problem solving ability.
• Change management and performance improvement.
• Ability to develop strong, professional relationships with internal customers, through integrity and delivery.
• Credible, trustworthy and able to recommend solutions that are aligned to customer needs and long term interest of the organisation.
• Ability to facilitate team discussions and shape positive behaviours.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply.