Recreation Officer - SRAC19134 - (22000002)
City of Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality - Germiston, Gauteng
Full-Time | Social Work
Closing date yi 20th ka January 2022
- National Diploma in Recreation Management/ NQF Level 6 Higher Education in Training Diploma/Higher Certificate
- Drivers' Licence
- 1 - 3 Years' Relevant Experience
- Implement recreation programs in order to ensure that activities and events are made available for the community
- Administer recreation programs to ensure that programs are delivered within guidelines and budget
- Promote recreation and sports programs in order to ensure that residents are aware of available opportunities and activities
- Co-ordinate safety requirements
- General administration related to programs
- Governance and Risk Management
- Responsible for financial processes, customer care orientation and people management
- Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
- Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
- The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
- R356 304 to R488 784 per annum (plus benefits)
- Tel: 0860 54 3000
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 6 ka January 2022