Driver Messenger (Inventory & Logistics) - FINA19457
City of Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality - Germiston, Gauteng
Full-Time | Municipality
Closing date yi 18 ka May 2022
- Interested candidates whose background and experience match this challenging and exciting position are invited to apply using an online application system attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni.
- Grade 10
- A valid code 10 driver's license with PrDP
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a similar environment
- Perform operational process to ensure efficient and effective messaging and driving services
- Apply governance and risk management to ensure the upkeep and maintenance of Council vehicles
- Perform financial process to ensure safekeeping of material and records and compliance with all relevant statutory requirements
- Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
- Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
- The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
- R175 068 - R240 156 per annum (plus benefits)
- Tel: 0860 54 3000
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 7 ka May 2022