Administrative Assistant - PEXM19009 - (22000016)
City of Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality - Germiston, Gauteng
Full-Time | Municipality
Closing date yi 27 ka January 2022
- Grade 12 or administration certificate or equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Apply and utilize systems in a manner that ensures accurate and timeous record keeping
- Apply effective data recording and administrative duties, as per set standards, policies and procedures
- Ensure personal planning, scheduling and coordination is in compliance to set processes
- Apply work changes as instructed to meet set targets
- Identify problems, find a solution as instructed and let team lead know of any unresolved problems
- Make sure own work is completed well and always look for ways to do work better
- Make sure work is done well and that it meets agreed upon goals and targets
- Plan and organize daily work tasks effectively
- Use work resources and tools to do work well and let team lead know of any shortfalls
- Make sure that own work is in line with work control and safety requirements
- Make sure that own work is done in a way that meets Batho Pele service delivery goals and guidelines
- Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
- Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
- The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
- R221 880 - R304 344 per annum (plus benefits)
- Tel: 0860 54 3000
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 16 ka January 2022