Finance Admin Clerk
AQUITY Innovations NPC - Pretoria, Gauteng
Contract | Finance
Closing date yi 22nd ka January 2022
- AQUITY seeks to appoint 1x Finance Admin Clerks to be based in Gauteng, Pretoria.
- Diploma in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience working in general administration position.
- Knowledge in Assets verifications and finance administration
- Must have a driver’s license as the incumbent will have to travel to districts at some point
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literacy
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures (Knowledge of financial regulations)
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Project management skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills (Must be able to meet deadlines)
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Lead in the filling for all project files and scanning of financial records for procurements, assets, stock management and other financial activities of the grant. Ensure all documents are properly signed and distributed.
- Assist in tagging, tracking and reporting on assets. Maintain the asset registers for all asset allocations and utilisations.
- Assist capture stock transactions from district offices and work with procurement teams for stock reordering.
- Assist with fleet management and keeping of records including log books, tracking and service records.
- Assist finance team performing account reconciliations and audits.
- Assisting the in facilitating efficient coordination of conferences, workshops, meetings and travel in accordance with company policy;
- Identifying office needs and facilitating provision of supplies for the needs; including stationary and general office maintenance.
- Weekly reporting to Finance Manager on all administration activities and deliverables;
- General office administration and logistics such as cleanliness, functionality of facilities and equipment, stationary and sundry service and any other function as will be delegated by management
- Only candidates who are eligible to work in South Africa for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Annual total cost to company of R 299 988.48. Funfing till end of March 2022
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 19 ka January 2022