AQUITY Innovations NPC - Pretoria, Gauteng
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date yi 27 ka June 2022
- AQUITY Innovations NPC has been appointed by the National Department of Health to serve as one of the GLOBAL FUND TB Sub-Recipients (SRs) in South Africa.
- The project activities will be implemented in Mpumalanga (Ehlanzeni district) and Eastern Cape provinces. (OR Tambo and Buffalo City Metro districts) whilst the head office positions will be based in Pretoria.
- A tertiary qualification (at least NQL Level 6) in business administration or equivalent.
- Proven experience in dealing with various stakeholders located in remote areas.
- Exposure to finance operations is in a donor funded necessary.
- A driver’s licence is a pre-requisite for this position.
Skills & Competencies
- Able to work under pressure with good communication and writing skills
- High integrity including the ability to handle financial information.
- Advanced numeracy; basic computer literacy; interpersonal relations.
- Ensure that Global fund administrative requirements are adhered within programs.
- Provide administrative support services for programs and finance.
- Serve in the main reception area at the Head Office
- Be responsible for secretarial duties for the grant.
- Be the central liaison person in solving administrative district matters that impact on finance.
- Manage travel and logistics for the office.
- Coordinate and administer, project plans (weekly activities) training activities, meetings, campaigns, and other grant activities.
- Manage office supplies and services, including keeping of stationary inventory, for efficient running of the office.
- Serve as a link between procurement and technical departments to create demand for timely procurements.
- Keep required documentation in support of financial, equipment, and program audits,
- Ensure that district officers keep proper documentation of financial transactions
- Provide suggestions on systems that can better support project efficiency
- Any other ad hoc duties requested by the Financial Manager or Program Manager
- No emailed submissions will be accepted.
- Only candidates who are eligible to work in South Africa for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Should you require more information or require clarity on the above-mentioned position, please contact the HR Department on 012 010 3300.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 23 ka June 2022