Manager HR SSC
Airports Company South Africa - Bedfordview, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Full-Time | Human Resources
Closing date yi 18 ka May 2022
- An exciting opportunity exists at Corporate Office for an experienced and skilled professional to fulfil the Manager HR SSC role within the Human Resources division.
- Bachelor’s degree (3 years - 360 credits) – Social Sciences / Human Resources
- HRIS, Payroll and Administration 5-7 years’ experience
- Stakeholder and People Management 3-5 years’ experience
- Code B valid driver’s licence
Skills & Competencies
- Planning and Organising
- Conflict Management
- Customer Service Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Relationship Building
- Provide HR transactional support across the HR value chain
- Prepare and manage all HR metrics reporting for the organisation (including turnover, absenteeism. training, exit data, recruitment response rates, leave management).
- Support the workforce planning process including provision of workforce profile and demand and supply data.
- Provide support to the HR team in the provision of employee related information and reports.
- Develop and manage the implementation of payroll and record keeping policies, procedures and systems to ensure the availability of accurate employee related information.
- Responsible for the management and integrity of the Human Resources Management Information System (HRMIS).
- Ensure alignment between Human Resource Information Management System and internal Information Technology systems.
- Manage the effective delivery of Payroll and HR administrative services to the organisation.
- Provide specialised technical / professional advisory service to internal and external stakeholders to ensure achievement of functional and organisational objectives.
- Accountable for functional performance, within the agreed strategic framework and approved plans.
- Agree and implement own and sub-ordinates development plans.
- Develop and coach team members and encourage knowledge transfer
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 6 ka May 2022