Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
- The primary focus of the Store Manager position would be to maintain top standards in all areas of responsibility:- customer service, the achievement of sales targets and quality standards on the sales floor, shrinkage and cost control, day-to-day store administration, stock image, visual merchandising, the pro-active management, people management, motivation and training and development of your team members.
- Matric or equivalent
- Further qualifications related to retail / business will be an advantage
- 3 years retail experience which includes at least one year in a management position
Skills & Competencies
- Be energetic and a self starter
- Outstanding merchandise management, stock and cost control skills
- A focus on customer service
- The capacity to maintain high store standards
- A Proven ability to influence and lead a team
- You will have a keen development orientation in that you will be inspired to develop yourself and fellow team members
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and verbal) and competence in a second official language would be a definite advantage
- Optimize the sales of the store through the effective implementation of business processes.
- Generate and exceed sales budget and growth.
- Optimize profit through the effective management of costs. (To manage cost within budget).
- Ensure professional HR practices in staffing and talent processes.
- Effective stock management in your store.
- Exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure subordinate effectiveness through effective leadership and clear communication and management of job performance.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure a climate of productivity and positive morale by living the Company values.
- Manage your store according to the business plan to ensure optimal brand and store image representation.
- Should you not be contacted or liaised with four weeks after the closure of the advert, you have regretfully been unsuccessful.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 21 ka May 2020