Like us on Facebook
Closing date: 20th ka March 2020
- At least a three year qualification in Agricultural sciences, Agronomy, soil science or animal production
- A masters level qualification will be an advantage
- A demonstrated understanding based on 8 years+ experience in the Agricultural sector, with the ability to network and build strong partnerships with corporate partners.
- Demonstrated experience in building sustainable value chains specifically for smallholder farmers
- Demonstrated understanding of sustainability standards applicable to smallholder farming.
- Strong partner coordination and administrative management capabilities.
- A good understanding of projects undertaken by WWF-SA and knowledge of the relevant partners in South Africa.
- At least 4 years’ experience in managing staff and stakeholders while overseeing operational responsibilities
Department of Co-Operative Governance and Traditional Affairs Desktop Support Technicians - 3 positions (12 months contract) Midrand, Johannesburg
- Matric plus a Diploma in IT or equivalent qualification, coupled with 2- 3 years’ appropriate experience within the field of ICT.
- Bedfordview, Johannesburg (1)
- Braamfontein, Johannesburg (2)
- Dunkeld, Johannesburg (2)
- Fourways, Johannesburg (1)
- Gauteng (2)
- Groenkloof, Pretoria (1)
- Helen Joseph Hospital (1)
- Johannesburg (7)
- Kgoši Mampuru II Prison, Pretoria (2)
- Laundry Masakhane, Rosslyn (1)
- Menlyn, Pretoria (1)
- Midrand, Johannesburg (1)
- Morningside, Pretoria (1)
- Pretoria (12)
- Roodepoort (1)
- Sandton, Johannesburg (4)
- Various Areas (3)
- Woodmead, Johannesburg (4)