Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
- The purpose of the role is to ensure efficiency of filling & packing lines by operating and executing maintenance on the end of line case packing machine.
- Also ensure that packaged product complies with the set quality standards and must meet all material specification of that product, maintain plant and machinery equipment and to work as part of the team to attain departmental objectives by ensuring a safety, high quality products, services, housekeeping and maintaining hygiene standards.
- At least N3 Certificate.
- Served Apprenticeship and qualified with a Trade Test Certificate.
Skills & Competencies
- In depth knowledge of maintenance practices and operations.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Operate, Control, monitor and troubleshoot wrappers and printing system in line with SOP to ensure good packaging and coding
- Attend to mechanical breakdown
- Perform preventative maintenance and technical inspection on the all filling & packing equipment
- Accountable for Quality control and adherence to QMS, FSMS, CIL, NGMP and 5S standards
- Record the operational parameter's information and downtime on the production control sheet & ensure traceability of products
- Accountable for CCP/OPRP checks and handling CCP/OPRP rejections. Maintain Final Net weight and ensure it is as per legislation and net weight Guidelines as per defined intervals.
- Accountable for material consumptions in SAP & stoppage recording in NSAM.
- Conduct cleaning, inspections, lubrication of the machine as per defined standard to ensure reliability of equipment.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 20 ka May 2020