Ward Clerk / Stock Controller - Pediatric Ward
Life Healthcare - Bloemfontein, Free State
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date yi 24th ka May 2022
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of a Ward Clerk / Stock Controller at Life Rosepark Hospital in Bloemfontein.
- The above position report to the Unit Manager, Betsie Steyl.
- The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of the Nursing Team through effective: Interdepartmental liaising, Communication and Administrative support to the nursing team
- Matric qualification is essential.
- Administrative experience.
Skills & Competencies
- Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge of Life Healthcare system (IMEDS + Impilo) will be an advantage.
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills and precise and meticulous in work.
- Able to work under pressure.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Available for duties on weekends and public holidays if required and Flexi-time as required by the Unit.
- Participate in the management of inventory in the unit.
- Responsible for maintaining stock and dead stock as per agreed level.
- Responsible for the billing part of the patient’s account. Stock controllers are not responsible for the billing of the patient's account
- Cycle counts and quarterly stock takes and variance investigation.
- Monthly stocktakes planning and investigations of the variance report.
- Investigation of weekly reports
- Liaise with nursing staff regarding queries and timeous follow up.
- Ordering of stock from pharmacy.
- Receiving stock from pharmacy and unpacking of stock on shelves.
- Bin maintenance.
- Maintaining Nursing Cards
- Maintaining shelves of store room
- Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy.
- Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
- Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
- Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.
- Esmarelda Benade
- Tel: 051 505 5519
Aplaya nge Email
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 13 ka May 2022