Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Graduate Internship Programme
- To provide unemployed graduates with valuable work experience and skills in the
- human settlements sector to enhance their employability.
- To address the problem of youth unemployment, especially tertiary (University and Universities of Technology) graduates by providing them with work experience opportunities in the public service.
- Western Cape (Cape Town) is seeking a Civil Engineering graduate intern.
- Eastern Cape (Port Elizabeth) is seeking a Civil Engineering graduate intern.
- Northern Cape (Kimberly) is seeking a Civil Engineering graduate intern.
- Free State (Bloemfontein) is seeking a Town Planning graduate intern.
- North West (Johannesburg) is seeking a Town Planning graduate intern.
- Limpopo (Polokwane) is seeking a Civil Engineering and Town Planning graduate interns.
- Gauteng (Johannesburg) is seeking a Construction or Project Management graduate intern.
- Land (Johannesburg) is seeking an LLB Graduate and Town Planning graduate intern.
- Spatial Information and Analysis (Johannesburg) is seeking a BSc Honours degree in Geography, GIS, GeoInformatics, Remote Sensing, Environmental Science, Earth Science, Computer Science, or related discipline graduate intern.
- Strategic Support (Johannesburg) is seeking a Communications and Marketing graduate intern.
- BSc. in Civil and Construction Engineering
- BSc. in Town & Urban Planning
- BSc. in Geography or GeoInformatics
- B. Degree in Law (LLB)
- BCom (Financial Accounting, Procurement, Marketing & Communications, & Human Resources)
- BTech in Facilities or Property Management and Information Technology or equivalent qualifications.
Skills & Competencies
Please forward a relevant CV (Clearly marked with the reference number of the position) in a Microsoft Word format.
- CVs received after the closing date will NOT be considered.
- Kindly take note if you have not been contacted within fourteen (14) days of the closing date; please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Should you not comply with the above requirements your application will NOT be considered.
- The HDA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Appointments will be made in accordance with the HDA Employment Equity policy.
- The HDA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Please do not send certificates, diplomas or testimonials.
- We thank all applicants for their interest.
- Communication will be conducted with short-listed applicants only.
- Internship Programme (HDA) 2020
Download Full PDF