Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Department of Water and Sanitation - Gariep Dam, Free State
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 15 ka November 2019
- A Grade 10 certificate.
- A valid driver’s license with PDP (Attach certified copy).
- One (1) to (3) three years’ experience in driver/operator services.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of organisational policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of process flow.
- Basic understanding of technical services.
- Knowledge of organisational and government structures.
- Knowledge of procedures and processes.
- Knowledge of government regulations, practice notes, circulars and policy frameworks.
- Understanding of the delegation authority, financial management and PFMA.
- Client orientation and customer focus.
- Good communication skill both verbal and written.
- Accountability and ethical conduct.
- Transporting employees to different destinations during working hours.
- Collecting goods from various vendors/service providers.
- Ensure that vehicles are maintained and serviced regularly.
- Able to operate TLB, Tractor, JCB machine and Cranes.
- Assist with loading and offloading of goods.
- Collect and deliver post and parcels on a daily basis.
- Assist with operation and maintenance work.
- Routine maintenance of equipment.
- Routine inspection of visible defects around the exterior of the equipment and vehicles.
- Promote Health and Safety on an ongoing basis and perform other relevant duties.
- Applications must be submitted on a signed Form Z83 (cofa), obtainable from any Public Service Department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of qualifications and Identity document.
- No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.
- Note: If you have not heard from us within two (2) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantage groups.
- Successful applicants will be required to undergo standard Government security clearance procedures including verification of qualifications.
- Should you be in a possession of a foreign qualification(s), it must be accompanied by an evaluation from South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for the posts.
- The Department reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- The successful candidate will be appointed on Standard Contract in terms of section 76 of the National Water Act, Act 36 of 1998.
- Be prepared to travel to remote areas and work overnight away from home on regular basis.
- Standby and occasional overtime work, including weekends and public holidays.
- Candidates may be subjected to skills and Knowledge test.
- Mr. SM Segalo - (051) 754 0001