Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Sales Learnership (2 Positions)
Coca-Cola - Welkom, Free State
Learnership | Sales
Closing date yi 31st ka March 2020
- Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Sales department. We are looking for 2 talented individuals for Sales Learnership opportunities in Welkom. The successful candidates will report directly to the Sales Team Leaders.
- The Learnership runs over a period of 12 months. To successfully complete the programme, the learner must obtain a minimum value of 120 credits. Through the completion of the Learnership, they will receive a National Certificate: Marketing (NQF 4).
Key Purpose :
- The purpose of this program is to equip learners with the skills to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of how to grow volume, facilitate the order taking process & implement, execute & monitor merchandising standards for direct and indirect customers within a designated geographical area.
- Grade 12/Matric with Mathematics , and English as the home language or at least a first additional language
- Diploma: Marketing/Sales an added advantage
- Applicants must be unemployed
- No experience required
- Valid code 8 driver’s license will be advantageous.
Skills & Competencies
- Good analytical & numerical ability
- Socially outgoing and confident
- Able to build positive relationships
- Team player who can also work independently
- Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence and negotiate
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Good problem solving ability , solutions orientated and can be innovative
- Responsible, conscientious and dependable
- Self-discipline and well organized
- Good planning ability
- Good ability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
- High energy levels and drive.
The learner will be expected to :
- Commercial aspects of the Sales environment
- Customer Care
- Customer Management
- Marketing Essentials
- Merchandising Standards
- Management Essentials
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply online.