Like us on Facebook
Closing date: 28 ka February 2020
- Grade (12);
- One (1) to three (3) years’ Secretarial experience or as an Office Assistant;
- A valid driver’s licence;
- An LLB Degree or a minimum of 20 modules completed towards an LLB, BA or BCom Law Degree will serve as an added advantage and results must accompany the application;
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to pass a typing test.
South African Police Service Auditor Intern: Risk Based and Compliance Audit: Auditor X2 Bloemfontein
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in Internal Audit/Commerce/ B Com Accounting / Bachelors of Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting / B Com in Financial Management / Cost Management and Accounting/ B-tech in Information technology/Information systems, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level or relevant qualification in the field of the post.
Department of Justice and Constitutional Development Graduate Internship - Social Work X5 Various Areas
- Degree in Social Work
Department of Justice and Constitutional Development Graduate Internship - Administration Various Areas
- National Diploma or Degree in Management Assistant, Public Management, Public Administration, Business Management, Administration and Office Administration
Closing date: 24th ka February 2020
- Applicants who are in possession of a South African LLB degree or equivalent foreign qualification which was certified as such by SAQA, which includes at least the following courses: Law of Evidence, Civil Procedure, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure and Interpretation of Statutes are invited to submit their applications to attend the above-mentioned prosecutorial training.
- Or final year LLB students with the courses listed above provided they would have completed the degree before commencement of the programme.
- Applicants must be South African.