Recruitment Consultant (Fixed Term)
WNS - Bridgemeade, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Contract | Human Resources
Closing date ayichazwanga
- The purpose of this role is to provide an efficient and effective recruitment service to the business as well as applicants.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an HR department with at least 2 years in a recruitment capacity, preferably dealing with bulk/mass recruitment
- Accredited competency based interviewing advantageous.
Skills & Competencies
- Competent in MS Office packages, particularly MS Excel and Outlook
- Professional in appearance, conduct and communication
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- Self-motivated and positive
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of HR functions and legislation
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- High degree of integrity
- Meticulous while working under pressure
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills
- Energised by targets and deadlines
- Excellent work ethic and sense of confidentiality.
- Actively source applicants
- Screen CVs and applications
- Market core applicants to hiring managers
- End-to-end vacancy and candidate management
- Competency-based interviewing
- Building and maintaining relationships with hiring managers and applicants
- Recruitment administration
- Conducting background checks
- Providing feedback to candidates
- Regular and accurate reporting.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Siseko Gwegwe nge 23 ka February 2021