Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
- To coordinate the data processing and data management activities in fixed facilities (clinics) and roving mobile units, such as developing standard operating procedures, overseeing data capturing and providing analysis output and data quality control.
- Grade 12 with basic computer and typing skills are essential.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in data capturing or administration.
Skills & Competencies
- Certification in good data practice and experience in a community or healthcare facility environment will be an advantage.
- Thorough with good attention to detail.
- Ordered and systematic with strict compliance to protocols.
- Good administrative skills are required together with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and database packages.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Demonstrated data capturing speed and accuracy.
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion must be maintained at all times.
- Good communication skills. Self-motivated and able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Receive patient data from Clinicians for data capturing.
- Identify missing data, inconsistencies and errors and follow-up or report on missing data or errors.
- Capture confidential information.
- Compare data entered with source documents and make necessary corrections to information entered.
- Perform data cleaning.
- Perform regular data back ups.
- File patient documents according to protocol.
- Maintain an effective and efficient filing system.
- Distribute data and reports to relevant team members.
- Provide administrative support i.e. copying, faxing, filing, archiving etc.
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and demonstrates effective self management.
- Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of own work are consistently and accurately maintained.
- Maintain a positive attitude and respond openly to feedback.
- Take ownership for driving own career development.
- Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy, please submit (1.) a cover letter (maximum one page) that clearly states which vacancy you are applying for and (2.) a detailed CV to: Puleng Makau
- Subject Heading of email must read: Advert reference number: PM026 - 2020 and Job Title of position applied for.
- Those applicants that do not adhere to the above will not be considered for the respective position applied for.
Download Full Vacancy
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 21 ka May 2020