Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Special Markets Credit Controller
Volkswagen South Africa - Uitenhage, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Finance
Closing date yi 1st ka April 2020
- As part of the Finance Division, the Special Market Credit Controller position is primarily responsible for the credit control of government accounts, key rental customer accounts, securitisation and shipment releases for Sub-Sahara Africa as well as the administration of business travel claims and advances.
- This position is at Senior Staff level.
- Have a B.Com degree with Accounting 3 or a National Diploma with Accounting 3
- Have 2-3 years Financial Administration experience in a Manufacturing.
Skills & Competencies
- Be computer literate in MS Office and SAP
- Have the ability to communicate at all levels
- Be disciplined and be able to perform under pressure
- Have a high degree of accuracy.
- Credit control for Government departments and associated institutions
- Credit control for key rental customers and associated financial institutions
- Controlling securitisation and shipments releases for Sub-Sahara Africa non-Group importers
- Monitoring and reporting key account ageing
- Charging of interest on government and rental arrears in line with contractual agreements
- Charging of interest to non-Group importers in line with agreed rates and payment terms
- Administration of business travel advances and claims and reporting
- Administration of claims for expenses incurred by employees on behalf of the company.