Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Driver Ultra Heavy Vehicle
Unitrans - Berlin, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Driver
Closing date yi 31st ka October 2020
- An opportunity has become available for a high caliber code 14 Driver who will be based at our Berlin contract.
- Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12
- Code EC driver's license with valid PrDP
- 3 years experience driving a Ultra Heavy Vehicle
- Must be prepared to work weekends and public holidays.
Skills & Competencies
- Defensive driving techniques
- Function and location of vehicle components
- Reporting procedure of emergencies and defects
- Vehicle inspections and operating a fire extinguisher
- Maximizing vehicle cost-effectiveness and efficiency
- Vehicle loading techniques
- Own reliable transport.
- Prepare vehicle for trip and operate Ultra heavy duty vehicles.
- Load, Transport and offloading of vehicles.
- Handle required documentation and perform ancillary duties
- All other reasonable instructions from Supervisor
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Safe driving record and clean criminal record
- Housekeeping of vehicles, uniform and PPE
- Adhere to promote SOP’s and Safety Procedures.
Successfully undergo / complete the following:
- Medical evaluation
- USCS training modules
- Induction processes
- Practical driving evaluation
- Verification of clean criminal record.