Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Assistant Superintendent - Law Enforcement
Umzimvubu Local Municipality - Umzimvubu Local Municipality, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Municipality
Closing date yi 23rd ka September 2020
- Grade 12
- Law Enforcement Qualification – Diploma (NQF Level 5)
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant experience as Law Enforcement
- Code EC driving license
Skills & Competencies
- Basic computer skills
- Fluent in three (03) official languages
- Management Skills, Conflict Management Skills, Interpersonal Communication Skills, Service Orientated Approach, Negotiation Skills, Interpretation of Regulations and Bylaws
- Attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Communicating with the immediate superior and providing input into plans and/ or commenting on the adequacy of resources against operational needs
- Controlling the allocation and utilisation of equipment and assets, reporting on systems, controls and procedures
- Attending to deviations in performance or conduct and applying disciplinary procedures to address nonconformance
- Ensure Law Enforcement officers carry out their functions
- Coordinate law enforcement awareness, issue compliance notices to non-complying business
- Conducting inspections of premises, checking validity of business licenses and conformance with specific by-laws and regulations
- Monitoring attendance/ conduct and output and addressing deviations from agreed performance indicators through meetings/ counselling and/ or other approved methods designed to improve and motivate personnel
- Identify deviation from Legal Procedure, Skill Lacking problems, Misconduct and give the necessary guidance, counselling, Training, Corrective and/or Disciplinary action where necessary.
- People with disability are encouraged to apply
- No faxed CV’s or emailed applications will be accepted
- Canvassing support from Municipal Officials and Councillors is prohibited and any person found guilty thereof, will be disqualified with immediate effect.
- The Umzimvubu Local Municipality is committed to achievement and maintenance of employment equity and diversity especially in respect of race, gender and disability.
- The Municipality reserves the right to approve or decline the appointment.
- R266 521 - R345 957 per annum
Download Full Vacancy