Food Services Assistant
Tsebo Solutions Group - East London, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Hospitality
Closing date yi 24th ka June 2022
- We are looking to hire Food Services Assistants.
- The primary purpose of a Food Service Assistant is to assist with the preparation of and the serving of all meals and beverages to customers, ensuring great customer service always.
- It is the responsibility of a food service assistant to ensure that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy, assisting with waste removal and washing up.
- Culinary Qualification would be Advantageous
- 1 Year Previous Experience in a similar role
Skills & Competencies
- Interpersonal Skills: Client/customer interface
- Trustworthy and Reliable
- Attention to details
- Must enjoy practical and methodical work
- Have good hand-eye coordination
- Have good personal hygiene
- Have good communication skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Assist in the preparation of meals, especially salads and desserts
- Place entrees on the servery at required time frames
- Keep the server well stocked and clean
- Stores and records food leftovers
- Where applicable, ensure that stock in the designated area of responsibility is counted and signed over to the following shift
- Keep staff restaurant tables, kitchen and other areas clean and orderly
- Ensure that the Company and Statutory regulations regarding cleanliness and hygiene standards are met
- Required to food samples as requested/ required by the business
- Ensure a high level of customer service within the area of responsibility
- To report and where possible take action when faced with customer complaints
- Tsebo is committed to protecting your personal data as well as your rights relating to the information in line with the provisions of the applicable data protection laws.
- As a company we are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
- It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible.
- Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants.
- Please note that Tsebo will not charge individuals seeking employment any fees, whether for registration, application, administration or placement.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 18 ka June 2022