Transnet - Gqeberha, Eastern Cape
Internship | Administration
Closing date yi 17 ka May 2022
- The purpose of the Young Professional in Training Programme is to develop a pipeline for key roles within Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) through a structured 24-month training programme.
- The programme seeks to place Young Professional in specific areas within TPT according to their academic background, career aspirations and business requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or NQF level 7 equivalent in Corporate Affairs, Stakeholder Engagement - incumbent to be based at TPT Port Elizabeth
- Preference will be given to the Saarah Baartman District & Nelson Mandela Bay
Skills & Competencies
- Must have above average computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Must have good administration and organisation skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to conduct research
- Ability to perform within an integrated team environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and a willingness to learn
- Good time management
- Undergo performance reviews and assessments every 6 (six) months
- Submit monthly reports
- Perform all duties as contained in his/her development programme, as well as which he/she may reasonably be required to perform by Transnet Port Terminals
- Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet.
- Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
- Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to [email protected]
- We urge all our employees, clients, members of the public and our suppliers to report any kind of fraud or corruption at Transnet.
- Call the hotline toll free number: 0800 003 056 or email [email protected]
Download Full Vacancy
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 6 ka May 2022