The Beverage Company - East London, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | General Work
Closing date yi 25th ka January 2022
- The purpose is to ensure the accurate picking of customer orders.
- Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 4 (Essential)
- Up to 6 months experience (Operational Execution) FMCG, Distribution Environment
Enhanced Customer Service:
- Maintain good Customer relations by delivering on promise consistently.
- Feedback on queries, complaints, incorrect loading and picking conducted to prevent recurrence.
- Picking Times in Warehouse is met as per standard
Health, Safety and Environment:
- Maximum Safe Pallet stacking heights complied with
- Ensure adherence to site safety standards as head of Safety, Health and Environmental Committee
- Ensure compliance to all relevant legislation
- Ensure adherence to site safety standards and critical member of Safety, Health and Environmental Committee in line with the OSH Act.
- Ensure the safe operation of forklifts.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant legislation and support a safe environment for The Beverage Company’s Employees, Contractors and Visitors.
Effective stock quality management:
- Warehouse stock age standards maintained by ensuring stock rotation principles applied
- Ensures quality control through checking packaging on warehouse floor and prior to picking
Effective inventory management:
- Participation in handover process before and after every shift
- Accurate stock counts performed when requested
- Maintain clear and effective communication with Stock Clerk, Warehouse Controller and Warehouse Supervisor
- Perform physical inventory counts and investigate variances.
- Ensure efficient and accurate picking as per picking slip requirement.
- Engage with the Warehouse Supervisor to execute picking in line with the Load Plan.
- Ensure that orders are picked as per the pick rate standard.
- Equipment operated safely within Manufacturer's specifications and compliant with the OHS Act.
- Conversant with relevant business information, policies, processes and procedures
Salary: Market Related