IT Adminstrator : Global Fund TB Programme
TB HIV Care - Amathole District Municipality, Eastern Cape
TB HIV Care (THC), in existence since 1929, is an internationally recognised non-profit organisation. We provide health care services throughout South Africa to both the general population and communities at increased risk for HIV and TB, including adolescent girls and young women, sex workers and people who use drugs. THC provides a stimulating work environment and the opportunity to work with leaders in the field of HIV and TB prevention and care. Our work culture is adapted to the constantly evolving South African health care environment and will suit solution-driven team players interested in opportunities for career development while working to connect people with care.
Purpose of the position:
To apply professional experience and training in information technology and network communications to provide basic technical support for a large number of users. To support the users with email support, mobile device support and basic network/desktop support.
- Install, update and configure computers and peripherals
- Software installations
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve problems relating to hardware and software
- Setup of mobile devices and new laptops/desktop computers on an Azure domain and routine maintenance of computer hardware and software supporting of Windows & Apple Mac computers
- End user support to staff in within the region
- Telephonic support to staff at branches
- Assists in providing network and remote connectivity hardware/software support using TeamViewer
- Setting up and configuration of technical equipment such as, Email, Projectors, Microsoft Teams etc.
- Logging of all support calls and escalations to head office
- Establishes and maintains user accounts, profiles.
- Troubleshoot site connectivity and VOIP system
- Reporting faults to service provider, follow through on resolve
- Monitor and support router on various carries: Fibre, Microwave, LTE
- Configure andbsupport wireless network
- Setup email on mobile devices
- Printer installation, setup and support
- Basic Microsoft Office 365 knowledge
- 2-3 years’ experience is desirable
- Basic desktop support experience essential
- N+ Certification preferable but not mandatory
- Azure certification – AZ-900