Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Branch Manager (Agency Distribution)
Sanlam - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Sales
Closing date ayichazwanga
- Grade 12
- Degree or a 3 year diploma in Finance/ Marketing/Business Management; or the recruit must have obtained a full qualification (120 Credits. at NQF level 4 would be required and NQF level 5 would be advantageous Categories B1 and B2) as per the FSB’s list of recognized qualifications at the point of recruitment.
- Must have RE5
- RE1 is business requirement from the date of appointment
- At least 5 years industry experience of which 3 years should be in management of sales.
- Preference will be given to those with experience in insurance sales within the entry level market.
Skills & Competencies
- Cultivates innovation - Contributing through others
- Customer focus - Contributing through others
- Drives results - Contributing through others
- Collaborates - Contributing through others
- Being resilient - Contributing through others
- Team Management
- Relating and Networking
- Adapting and responding to change
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacs
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Adhering to principles and values
- Confidence and decisiveness
- Planning and Organising
- Quality and detail orientation
- Persuading and Influencing
- Achieving personal and work goals and objectives
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- Treating Customers Fairly
- Strategic thinking.
- Manage the achievement of business productivity, quality, manpower targets
- Manage compliance and business risk
- Manage the daily business operations
- Manage and develop the performance of staff
- Resolve escalated operational issues
- Manage budgets
- Allocate worksites or facilities
- Manage changes within the business
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and clients
- Talent and succession management
- Ensure alignment to Treating Customers Fairly (TCF), in all business practices
- Manager of managers.
- Worksite management and relationship building.