Sakhisizwe Local Municipality - Cala, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Municipality
Closing date yi 17 ka July 2020
- Grade 12
- Degree/National Diploma in Development Planning or equivalent.
- A relevant minimum 1 year experience in Local Government preferable with experience in Integrated Development Planning.
- Computer Literacy.
- Valid Driver’s Licence will be an added advantage.
- Assist the IPED Director to ensure that national time frames regarding IDP and budget processes are adhered to.
- Assist the IPED Director to ensure that the municipal planning process is horizontally and vertically aligned and complies with national and provincial requirements.
- Assist the IPED Director to facilitate and ensure the development of strategic IDP that is appropriate to the conditions of the area.
- Ensure proper documentation of the process and results of IDP through ensuring relevant documentation is filed for archives and is available for governmental and public scrutiny.
- Conduct community research that will inform the IDP’s alignment with other departments, neighbouring municipalities and sector departments.
- Perform secretariat functions for all IDP meetings.
- Perform all other general functions associated with the position.
- Sakhisizwe Municipality is an Affirmative Action and Equal opportunity employer, it encourages people with disabilities and women to apply and disclose the nature of their disabilities for the purpose of addressing the Municipalities Employment Equity Plan.
- Correspondence will be limited to successfully candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 01 month from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Canvassing of Councillors is not permitted and will result to disqualification thereof.
- The Council reserves the right not to make any appointment.
- Interested persons should submit their detailed CV’s, certified copies of qualifications and supporting documents with application letters.
- Failure to submit documents listed above will result in disqualification.
- Faxed/emailed application will not be accepted and APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Without prejudice and with due respect, correspondence will only be limited to short-listed applicants due to circumstances beyond our control.
- The Municipality reserves the right not to make any appointment in respect of the advertised posts.
- Closing Date: 17 July 2020@16H00
- TASK GRADE 11
- R260 287.31 - R337 867.00
Download Full Vacancy
- Applications should be addressed to: Acting Municipal Manager Sakhisizwe Municipality Erf 5556 Umtata Road CALA
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 30 ka June 2020