Examiner of Vehicle
Sakhisizwe Local Municipality - Cala, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Municipality
Closing date yi 17 ka July 2020
- Grade 12
- Diploma for Examiner of Vehicles Grade A
- Registration as an Examiner of Vehicles and must be in possession of Grade A
- At least 3 years working experience in the similar field
- Understanding of legislation, Acts and Regulations in the functionality
- A Valid Code A & Code EC Driver’s Licence
- Computer Literate
- No Criminal Record
- Co-ordinate and control the application of procedures associated with vehicle testing by ensuring road safety is maintained through accurate assessment and certification of vehicles satisfying the minimum prescribed requirements.
- Attend to specific administrative recording and recordkeeping sequences by ensuring information, records and reports are organised, completed, submitted and maintained in accordance with procedures and guidelines directing administrative outcomes.
- Conduct or check testing equipment functionality on completion of routine maintenance sequences by ensuring that vehicle equipment is checked for accuracy and planned maintenance requirements are implemented and adhered to, enabling optimal functionality.
- Sakhisizwe Municipality is an Affirmative Action and Equal opportunity employer, it encourages people with disabilities and women to apply and disclose the nature of their disabilities for the purpose of addressing the Municipalities Employment Equity Plan.
- Correspondence will be limited to successfully candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 01 month from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Canvassing of Councillors is not permitted and will result to disqualification thereof.
- The Council reserves the right not to make any appointment.
- Interested persons should submit their detailed CV’s, certified copies of qualifications and supporting documents with application letters.
- Failure to submit documents listed above will result in disqualification.
- Faxed/emailed application will not be accepted and APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Without prejudice and with due respect, correspondence will only be limited to short-listed applicants due to circumstances beyond our control.
- The Municipality reserves the right not to make any appointment in respect of the advertised posts.
- Closing Date: 17 July 2020@16H00
- TASK GRADE 7
- R154 471.82 - R200 515.42
Download Full Vacancy
- Applications should be addressed to: Acting Municipal Manager Sakhisizwe Municipality Erf 5556 Umtata Road CALA
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 30 ka June 2020