Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Packaging Operators X4
SAB - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Engineering
Closing date ayichazwanga
- The key purpose of this role is to safely operate and maintain defined Packaging equipment and related processes in order to achieve optimal effectiveness.
- Minimum Grade 12
- Post matric or equivalent (e.g. N4) -National Diploma or Equivalent
- Added advantage IOB Certificate
- Training: Min 9 months on the job training and having completed SKAP within 12 months
- Experience within a Packaging FMCG industry
- Operating equipment and manage associated processes & performance in packaging
- Interpret and implement production plan for shift
- Operate manual and automatic machines on line as per standards
- Ensure process quality and productivity
- Perform administration work such as tracking and monitoring of processes and take action when required
- Manage PIMS & POMS and take corrective action on negative trends
- Use of OFR’s (As per triggers)
- Contribute towards AB reports as required
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- SAB/ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with SAB/ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.