Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
In Service Trainee X4
SAB - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
In-Service | Food Technology
Closing date yi 24th ka November 2019
- To provide S4 students with an opportunity to enrol for their practical training one & two in their respective fields in the brewing department.
- They will enter into a 12 month, fixed term contract with Ibhayi Brewery during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, to complete their national diploma at NQF5 level.
- Minimum S4 qualification in Chemical Engineering/Food technology and Bio Technology to qualify through the students HET institution in order to be eligible for the P1 & P2 programmes.
Skills & Competencies
- Self motivated
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- IST is a structured learning programme that combines off-the-job learning and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme.
- The off-the-job component of P1 & P2 covers more theoretical aspects of the learning with work-based learning providing the opportunity for application of the theory and the further practical learning experiences required.
- This IST leads to a national qualification registered on the National Qualification Framework at NQF5 level.
- The qualification is based on SAQA registered unit standards coupled with HET institutions where students have obtained an S4 qualification.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilising a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.