Rosebank College - Gqeberha, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Reception
Closing date yi 18 ka February 2022
- The Receptionist is the first person our students, parents, staff and visitors will meet when they arrive on campus or when they connect with us on-line.
- The person appointed in this position will ensure every individual is assisted as soon as possible and provided with accurate information
- To provide a high-quality customer service for stakeholders such as students, parents, account payers, sponsors, staff and other customers who contact the College in person, via email and over the phone, and to provide efficient administrative support as required.
- This position is available now and an appointment will be made when we find the ideal candidate who will fit in well with our team.
- Our previous receptionist has been promoted into a more senior position on the campus.
- Post Matric qualification/Work
- Minimum of 1 Year + Reception/Administration experience preferably within an educational institution
Skills & Competencies
- Proven computer literacy: Excel intermediate, MS Office
- Answer all incoming calls in a timely professional manner
- Deal with enquiries and take action as necessary, including passing on messages
- Receive, announce and direct visitors
- Other support and administration duties as required by the staff or the Campus Head
- Regrettably only SA Citizens will be considered
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 20 ka January 2022