Store Manager - Circus Triangle
Pepkor Speciality - Mthatha, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Retail
Closing date yi 17 ka May 2022
- As a Store Manager working for Tekkie Town you will be responsible for managing the store, ensuring that the store maximizes the profitability of the branch, eradicating stock losses, controlling expenses and effectively managing people.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a management role.
- Computer Literate, MS Office – proficient in Work, Outlook, Excel, etc
- Own transport and valid driver’s license would be an advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English and another official South African language relevant.
- Strong interpersonal and selling skills.
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills.
- A strong logical thinking and analytical ability.
- Has a high energy level and is performance-driven
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Ability to remain flexible, maintain a positive attitude and work performance in a variety of circumstances.
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player.
- Ability to lead and drive a team.
- Responsible for turnover and budgets ensuring that targets are met.
- Ensuring that the Store’s Administration is in line with the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensuring that stock losses are under the bench mark.
- Effectively implement Promotions, visual merchandising principles and maintain standards of the store.
- The ability to ensure that brand standards are implemented & maintained in line with customer expectations.
- Keeping updated with the latest trends in terms of stock coming in (unpacking process).
- Our Store Managers play an active part in succession planning, coaching, and developing your own team.
- Ensure compliance to Company Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Nurturing and driving the Tekkie Town culture within your store.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the store.
- In terms of the Company policy for appointments and promotions, preference will be given to candidates who will enhance the diversity of the team and contribute to employment equity within the Company provided that the competencies and minimum requirements for the position have been met.
- Applicants who submit their application confirm that by applying for this position you consent and authorise the Company to utilise your personal information for purposes of your application and the processing of your personal information.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 14 ka May 2022