Office of the Chief Justice Administration Clerk (DCRS) Port Elizabeth
Closing date yi 28 ka February 2020
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literacy (MS Word).
- Good problem solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Operational knowledge of operating DCRS/CRT machine.
- Operate the recording machine and recording of Court proceedings, ensure integrity of such documents.
- Preparing and setting up the recording machine and make sure that the recording machine and microphones is functioning properly.
- Report all malfunctions on the machine.
- Make sure the recording is on before Court starts.
- Make sure all voices are audible.
- Exporting cases.
- Downloading proceedings on RW-CD.
- Keep record of all the requests made for transcription and record time spent in court per case.
- Document scanning and data capturing.
- Shortlisted candidates must be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification processes, including a competency assessment for Senior Management Service.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
- The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document (no copies of certified copies are allowed; certification should not be more than three months old).
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date, as well as applications received via fax or email, will NOT be considered or accepted.
- R173 703 per annum.
- The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Mr S Mponzo Tel No: (043) 726 5217
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to:
- Postal address: The Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag x 13012, Cambridge 5206, East London
- Hand deliver applications to: 59 Western Avenue, Sanlam Park Building, 2nd Floor, Vincent 5242, East London.
Lomsebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 14 ka February 2020