Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Administration Clerk (DCRS)
Office of the Chief Justice - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 28 ka February 2020
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
Skills & Competencies
- Computer literacy (MS Word).
- Good problem solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Operational knowledge of operating DCRS/CRT machine.
- Operate the recording machine and recording of Court proceedings, ensure integrity of such documents.
- Preparing and setting up the recording machine and make sure that the recording machine and microphones is functioning properly.
- Report all malfunctions on the machine.
- Make sure the recording is on before Court starts.
- Make sure all voices are audible.
- Exporting cases.
- Downloading proceedings on RW-CD.
- Keep record of all the requests made for transcription and record time spent in court per case.
- Document scanning and data capturing.
- Shortlisted candidates must be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification processes, including a competency assessment for Senior Management Service.
- Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
- The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document (no copies of certified copies are allowed; certification should not be more than three months old).
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date, as well as applications received via fax or email, will NOT be considered or accepted.
- R173 703 per annum.
- The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Mr S Mponzo Tel No: (043) 726 5217