Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Customer Care Consultant
Netcare - Newton Park, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Customer Service
Closing date yi 2nd ka October 2020
- The Customer Care Consultant is responsible for answering phones, patient scheduling and registration, patient files and the casualty patient waiting area.
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF 4 certificate
- 2 years’ experience in frontline reception in a clinic/hospital environment
- SAP experience
- ME + experience
Skills & Competencies
- Computer Literate
- Knowledge of medical aids
- Telephone Etiquette
- Attend to patients / customers / visitors both telephonically and in person in a professional manner
- Screening telephone calls or transferring them to other members of staff
- Handling of basic enquiries and taking messages for staff
- Patient Admissions
- Assist patients to accurately complete appropriate forms and documents for the required information
- Capture and record patient medical and personal information on the system in timeously, focusing on patient and visitors’ needs
- Handling of emergencies
- Refer patients to nursing station immediately
- Assist in transporting the patient to the nursing station if necessary
- Ensure that the patient is handed over to a nurse or practitioner
- Follow up on patient details once patient has been stabilised as per the Standard Operating Procedures
- General tasks
- Responsible for the preparation of the reception area for each working day and have all front desk activities fully operational at the start of business hours
- Meeting and greeting visitors and directing them to the X-Ray/casualty area once their forms are complete
- Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV.
- Netcare is an equal opportunity employer.
- The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy.
- Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.
- Please note that reference checks for internal applicants will be conducted with the current and past Netcare direct line managers of the applicant and the relevant Netcare HR Managers.
- Employees are therefore encouraged to discuss internal job applications with their direct line manager to ensure that the line manager is aware of the application.
- The terms and conditions of employment relating to the function which you have applied for will be based on those that exist in the Division within which you will be employed.
- In the event of a candidate having any disability that may impair the individual’s ability to perform the job function, the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can be made.
- By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful).
- Please note that your information will be processed for recruitment purposes only or for such purposes relating to assessing the establishment of an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation.
- We confirm that such information will not be used for any other purpose without obtaining your prior consent.
- If your application is not successful, we retain your CV and other information provided for a period of 6 months after which it will be destroyed in a secure manner.
- If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner.
Download Full vacancy