Support Services Assistant: Sport Facilities (2738_1)
Nelson Mandela University - Gqeberha, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | General Work
Closing date yi 20th ka May 2022
- To execute all facility and equipment maintenance, cleaning and preparation tasks allocated by the various working team supervisors, according to prescribed requirements and time frames, to ensure that the facilities are prepared thoroughly to optimally support the programs, operations and events of Madibaz Sport.
- In order to be considered for appointment to this post, candidates must possess a Grade 10 certificate or sufficient prior work experience (minimum 12 months) in cleaning and/or event preparation
- Grade 12 will be a further advantage
Skills & Competencies
- Sound knowledge of cleaning procedures and the use of cleaning materials
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to Detail
- Physical Fitness
- Overall maintenance ability
- Ability to manage time effectively to complete tasks to a high level
- Positive work attitude
- Ability to work both alone and within a team to achieve specified standards
- Execute operational duties of indoor facility maintenance, cleaning, sanitation and the use of equipment and materials under general supervision
- Execute various events and project related duties under general supervision
- Compliance and adherence to Safety, Health and Environmental requirements when performing duties
- Nelson Mandela University reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- In considering candidates for appointment into the advertised posts, preference will be accorded to persons from a designated group in accordance with the approved Nelson Mandela University Employment Equity Plan.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION e.g. contact person and telephone number, e-mail; etc. must be displayed on CV.
- Applications must be accompanied by a cover page on which applicants explain how they meet the requirements of the post.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 11 ka May 2022