Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
National Prosecuting Authority - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 6 ka October 2020
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum two years secretarial experience and or related administrative experience.
- A valid driver’s license will be an added advantage
Skills & Competencies
- General computer literacy.
- Language skills and ability to communicate well with people at different levels and from different background.
- Good telephone etiquette and above average planning and organizing skills.
- Good people skills.
- High level of reliability.
- Written communication skills.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Ability to identify and handle confidential matters, and to keep confidential matters as such.
- Good grooming, presentation and professionalism.
- Knowledge of the relevant legislations, policies, prescripts and procedures applicable in the public sector.
- Provide secretarial, administration support and personal assistant service to the Deputy Director of Public Prosecutions.
- Receiving and screening telephone calls and refers the calls to the correct role players if not meant for the DDPP.
- Draft routine correspondences and reports.
- Operates office equipment like fax machines and photocopiers.
- Make travel and logistical arrangements for meetings and events.
- Prepare travel documentation and coordinate bookings for international travel for all AFU staff.
- Take minutes during meetings and prepare same for signature in advance.
- Develop and maintain an accessible and user-friendly filing system.
- Handle procurement of standard items such as stationary and refreshments.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders with regards to all matters pertaining to administrative functions.
- Set up schedules for meetings and events.
- Provide general administration support to the manager and operation staff.
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department or on www.npa.gov.za which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated.
- If the Z83 is not completed as prescribed your application will not be accepted. CVs without a Z83 will not be accepted.
- Handwritten Z83 must be completed in Block Letters.
- Only copies of certified required qualifications, identity document and other listed documents as per the advert, must be included with your application.
- All applications must reach the NPA on/or before the closing date.
- No late applications will be accepted/processed.
- The NPA cannot be held responsible for server delays.
- Applicant’s attention is drawn to the fact that the NPA uses an Electronic Response Handling System in terms of e-mailed applications.
- Please Do Not contact the NPA directly after you have e-mailed your applications to enquire if your application(s) have been received.
- If you have not received an acknowledgement of receipt within one week after the closing date then you can contact the NPA.
- The NPA reserves the right not to fill any particular position.
- If you do not hear from us within (3) three months from the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Successful candidates will be subjected to a security clearance of at least confidential.
- Appointment to this position will be provisional, pending the issue of security clearance.
- Fingerprints will be taken on the day of the interview.
- The social media accounts of shortlisted applicants may be accessed.
- All employees considered for appointment to the Investigating Directorate will be subject to a lifestyle audit and integrity vetting.
- A valid driver’s license will be a requirement where applicable.
- Applicants Who Are Successful Must Please Note That the NPA Is Not In a Position to Pay Resettlement Costs.
- RECRUIT 2020/434
- R257 508 per annum (Level 07) (Excluding Benefits)
- Lindie Swanepoel
- Tel No: (012) 845 6638
Download Full Vacancy