Bursary - SAICA Trainee 2021
Moore - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Bursary | Finance
Closing date ayichazwanga
- Are you a CA(SA) student? Are you looking for a trainee contract that offers you broad exposure to a wide range of clients, access to senior partners, and a supportive, friendly working environment that’s focussed on your skills development? Then Moore Stephens is perfect for you.
- Moore Stephens delivers expert audit, assurance, tax, accounting and consulting services to clients in almost every sector, including listed companies. The network has 13 independent member firms across South Africa and is part of one of the largest global networks of firms in the world, Moore Stephens International.
- You must be studying towards a SAICA accredited degree or a SAICA accredited post-graduate degree.
- You can find a list of SAICA accredited degrees on the SAICA website.
Skills & Competencies
Like everyone else, we’re looking for self-motivated team players. That’s a given! But we’re also looking for people who love to learn, who communicate well, who cope under pressure and who want to be part of a supportive company culture that is inclusive and diverse.
Applicants must also have the following requirements:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Sound ethical values required
- Good communication skills, speaking, reading and writing (English and Afrikaans)
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal skills and attention to detail.