Mondelez International - Gqeberha, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Stock Control
Closing date ayichazwanga
- You will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing and controlling of warehousing to ensure efficient inventory and warehouse management and cost-effective delivery of shipment volume objectives.
- You will be planning, leading, organizing and controlling the plant’s Dispensary operations for raw & packaging material to provide consistent quality ingredients to production in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Grade 12
- Minimum two to five years’ experience in a warehousing environment
- Forklift, High Rise, Reach Truck and Pallet Jack license.
- Code 10 Drivers License(advantageous)
Skills & Competencies
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Computer proficiency in SAP, Excel & Word (Basic), Outlook
- Strong English language written and verbal communication skills
Raw Materials Store:
- Goods receiving - loading and unloading delivery vehicles, ensure correct paperwork (DN and COA) and quantities are received before offloading
- Conduct safety and quality inspections at delivery
- Material Management - Ensure correct labels with correct quantities are affixed on material, place material in racks as per food safety requirements (allergen and temperature control) and scan to the correct rack
- Picking goods from racks according to the picking list and scan to production
- Ensure timeous packing and issuing of physical material on clean and non-damaged pallets to production.
- Ensure returned material from production are quality compliant
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness, and safety of work area on each shift
- Conduct Safety and Quality checks daily i.e. temperature control, GWP walks, Racking Inspection, Forklift, High Rise and Reach truck checklist, BOS, QRP, NM
- Reporting any damages observed to material, machines or infrastructure immediately
- Conduct physical inventory counts aligned with procedure i.e. empty bin counts and cycle counts
- IL6S participation, using the tools i.e. DMS, RCAs, 5S, Kaizen, OPL
Finished Goods Store:
- Complete Chep pallet inspection checklist and move pallets to demarcated area in Stockroom and Olympus.
- Remove used Chep pallets from Site and return to Chep
- Remove Labeled finished product from the various production lines.
- Material from production to be wrapped and to be moved to demarcated area.
- Move wrapped and labeled pallets to the loading cages for loading.
- Pallets to be scanned to the cage for loading and outbound stock controller to be informed when completed
- Remove pallets with defects e.g. quality, damaged or not scanning
- Check truck for any defects and complete Delivery Vehicle checklist.
- Ensure that the truck driver hands over his keys and that the truck cabin is empty and the chocks placed at the wheels.
- Load the truck after the load has been checked by Security
- After loading ensure that all doors are closed
- Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 18 ka January 2022