Customer Service Consultant
Momentum Metropolitan Holdings - Lusikisiki, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Customer Service
Closing date yi 16 ka May 2022
- Render a comprehensive service to clients, processing all the administrative tasks according to agreed standards and turnaround time’s thereby improving client retention and repeat business opportunities.
- Matric or NQF 4 equivalent
- 2 years client service administration experience
- Tertiary qualification advantageous
- Understanding and exposure to long term insurance industry
Skills & Competencies
- Business Acumen
- Customer/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for results
- Leads Changes and Innovation
- Impact and influence
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Accurately capture client information on the relevant system.
- Execute client requests within the agreed timeframes, quality standards and legislation.
- Handle all the administrative tasks according to agreed standards and turnaround times.
- Engage with client in a client centricity manner in order to improve client retention and repeat business activities.
- Resolve client queries and follow up to ensure queries are resolved timeously and effectively.
- Ensuring accurate completion of documentation as per service level agreement in order to meet client needs.
- Effectively utilise client service interactions to improve client retention and repeat business activities.
- Effectively use administration systems to ensure accuracy of documentation
- Providing effective, efficient and professional service to all our clients and offices, both telephonically and through written correspondence
- Handling of urgent complex enquiries and requests received telephonically and via fax/ email
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to the process of developing client service standards in order to ensure clients receive clear and accurate information and are kept informed at all times
- Manage the delivery on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service
- Process the relevant policy transactions per client interaction.
- Contribute to the development of area specific budgets to minimise expenditure, in alignment with operational plans.
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Implement and provide input into governance processes, systems and legislation within area of specialisation.
- Escalate unresolved policy and governance compliance issues via appropriate channels for investigation and resolution purposes
- Provide input into the risk identification processes development and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
- We are committed to Employment Equity, diversity and inclusion when recruiting internally and externally.
- All appointments are made in alignment to our Employment Equity goals and we encourage people with disabilities to apply.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 10 ka May 2022