Lomsebenzi has expired (SORRRRY). Either closing date yawo idlulile okanye if ubungena closing date ixesha lawo lidlulile nalo. Ngoba thina imisebenzi engena closing date siyigcina intsuku ezisixhenxe.
Finance Interns X2
Mbizana Local Municipality - Bizana, Eastern Cape
Internship | Municipality
Closing date yi 4th ka November 2020
- National Senior Certificate or Grade 12;
- Belong to a previously disadvantaged group or background;
- Must be between the ages of 21 and 35;
- Posssess a three (3) year Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma with majors in Accounting or Finance, Internal Auditing or Risk Management and Economics
- Preference will be given to those applicants coming from the Mbizana area of jurisdiction.
Skills & Competencies
- Must be computer literate with the knowledge of MS Office Software Package (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Ability to speak at least two languages spoken within the Council’s area of jurisdiction.
- Work for the Municipality as part of the learning process;
- Be available for and participate in all learning and work experience required by the internship;
- Comply with the workplace policies and procedures of Municipality;
- Complete any daily logs or any written assessment tools supplied by the
- Municipality to record relevant workplace experience;
- Attend all study periods and theoretical learning sessions with the education and training provider and undertake all learning conscientiously and
- Complete and maintain a professional portfolio of evidence in accordance with
- the Guidelines.
- A covering letter clearly stating the position you are applying for, a comprehensive CV with traceable references, certified copies of certificates, ID and driver’s licence must be submitted as part of an applicant’s application.
- For more information please contact: Ms. N. Mshweshwe on 039-251 0230 during office hours.
- Canvassing of councillors and or officials will disqualify your application; the municipality reserves the right not to fill these posts.
- No faxed or emailed applications will be accepted, applicants who have not been contacted within 30 days after the closing date should know that their applications have been unsuccessful.
- R100 000.00 basic salary per annum
Download Full Vacancy
- 4th November 2020 @ 12pm.