Mazars - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Human Resources
Closing date yi 26 ka February 2021
- A vacancy exists in Mazars Port Elizabeth as a Payroll administrator.
- The purpose of the role will be to process monthly salaries for clients on VIP Payroll system, attend to all payroll related administration and various statutory registrations.
- Grade 12 qualification or relevant qualification would be advantageous.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience within a similar position.
- Experience in remuneration tax.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent VIP Premier (or similar payroll package) knowledge.
- Knowledge of BCEA.
- Proficiency in MS Office particularly Excel.
- Proficiency in SARS Easyfile.
- Payroll processing (VIP & manual)
- Resolve client queries
- Tax year-end (IRP5) administration
- Client liaison with regard to company registrations (UIF and WCA)
- General client support
- Workmen’s compensation registrations
- Mazars is committed to employment equity and in line with our affirmative action plan; preference will be given to suitably qualified and experienced equity candidates.
Lo msebenzi ufakwe ngu Tebuho Moshoeshoe nge 23 ka February 2021